Monday, April 29, 2013

Money Can't Buy You Love: Response

Reading over Corey and Potters remarks I sit here and think to myself how I wish I could be witty and as good with words as they are. But I have to agree with them. Happy and utility for me go hand in hand. I love my iPad because of what it can do for me. I love that it makes my life easier. Being able to have access to my email, calendar, homework, to do list all the time makes me happy. So I would have to say they go together being able to use something and making it work makes me happy. But as soon as that fails me or time after time trying to get it to work the right way for me I am done with it. The apps the I use day in and out are the ones that make me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment